Our original mattress in a box that disrupted an entire industry.
We’re proving luxury doesn’t have to be expensive with this new standard for the foam mattress.
- 2 specially-calibrated layers for universal comfort.
- 3 layers for a cradling supportive feel.
- 3 inches layer of our proprietary T&N Adaptive® foam.
- 5 inches of enhanced T&N Adaptive® foam designed specifically for maximum pressure relief.
- Plush, breathable cover.
- Ultra-luxurious, charcoal gray cover.
- Graphite and gel blends to wick away heat and moisture.
- 30% more graphite for even cooler sleep.
- 30% more gel beads in a second, transitional layer for a cradling supportive feel.
- Reinforced edge support.
No matter what you prefer, we’ve got you covered.
The T&N Original Mattress
The Mint Mattress
- Just simple, straightforward comfort. If uncomplicated suits you, then this is the easy choice.
- Superior comfort with all the bells and whistles. If you like to indulge, this mattress is made for you.
- Sleep cool throughout the night on our open-cell foam infused with graphite and cooling gel to wick your body heat away from you.
- With 30% more graphite, the top layer is designed to better wick your body heat away while still being soft and cozy.
- Our T&N Adaptive® foam is designed to be soft and cushy while remaining responsive and breathable.
- With a softer top layer and an ultra cozy cover, our Mint is designed to provide support where you need it and pressure relief where you want it.
- Universally comfortable with a medium firm feel, our T&N Original has just the right amount of support for most people.
- An added transition layer creates a specialized cradling effect for the sleeper for a deeper supportive feel that can lead to a more indulgent sleep.
- 10-year limited
- Free shipping and
- Compatible with
most bed frames
Still unsure which mattress is for you?
We’ve had plenty of customers rave about both—here’s what they have to say.
based on 130,000+ reviews
”I love my new mattress and my boyfriend’s (he has the T&N, which made me want the Mint!)”
”My Tuft & Needle Mattress is terrific! Not only was the price right, but it was also super easy to set up. I have back, and hip issues so I'm very impressed with the comfort this mattress provides!”
”This is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have slept on. I just like its overall firmness. Side note, the ease in ordering and the prompt delivery was amazing. This is a great company.”
”I was apprehensive buying a mattress online without testing it in a store. I really believed your videos on your website and decided to trust you. I love my mattress. Buying my TN mattress was a great investment.”
”Comfortable, easy to set up, feels like a dream, super affordable.”
”Comfortable, easy to set up, feels like a dream, super affordable.”
”I get a full night’s sleep and don’t wake up in the middle of the night.”
”I order, they came within a week or less and I use them that night. I’ve never had a single problem and I recommend Tuft & Needle to everyone.”
”It is just right. Not too hard nor soft. Great for a side sleeper like me.”
”We bought it for our guest bedroom, but we moved and this bed was ready to sleep on first so we ended up sleeping on it. Ohmigosh, we're moving this mattress to the master bedroom.”
”Very comfortable love that you can’t feel the other person getting in and out of bed.”
”What's not to like? Order? Delivery? Unboxing? Sleeping? All 5 stars!!!!!”
based on 2000+ reviews
”Love the extra layer and this one is more breathable. Before getting the Mint mattress we had a queen original for years. We always had a foam topper cause it needed a little more padding. The Mint is the perfect balance!”
”I have slept on the original Tuft & Needle and liked it. So I tried the Mint and fell in love with it. Soft, cool and easy to unpack.”
”The Mint mattress is amazing! I can see why it’s called the Mint as it really does stay cool, it’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before.”
”t was super easy to set up, and the comfort level is astounding. The Tuft & Needle Mint has a cushiony later that’s just deep enough with a firm layer beneath that feels just right for my preferences.”
”It’s firm but soft enough to caress you while keeping you above the mattress. You don’t sink into this mattress it seems to be just right. You don’t over heat”
”I like the softness of it, I also like that the edges are reinforced so they don't sag when you sit on them”
”It is firm, but allows my shoulders and hips to sink into a supportive cushion”
”Extremely nice product. Love the color of the Mint. The feel of the mattress is just right”
”Most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. Perfect for a back sleeper. I'm amazed and kicking myself that I didn't do it sooner”
”It’s so comfy, perfect mix of soft & firm, haven’t slept this great in years”
See others leaving tired in their wake.
Tag your own photos @tuftandneedle #mytnstory
Happy Friday, loves! I added some cozy quilted velvet throw pillows to our bedroom and even more plants & candles (because can you really have too many plants & candles?). I love lighting the candles at night to create a soft glow in our bedroom. It somehow makes it feel warmer, even though it’s been super chilly in NYC.
➖ P.S. Speedy has been loving our new @tuftandneedle mattress…
We know how painful grief, betrayal, trauma, loss, and disappointment is...
We also know there’s a path out. And for us, it started with reconnecting to each other, ourselves, and God...
This space has been created to serve you in finding reprieve, strengthening…
On cloud nine with my @tuftandneedle mattress ☁️. Adaptive foam for the most comfortable sleep while I dream about pizza 🍕. 100-night trial and 10-year warranty but I'll never give it back cause it provides great pressure relief after I eat 5 bowls of noodles 😴. The most affordable pricing so I can still spend money on extra guacamole 🥑…
So happy to be back to this bed after traveling! We’ve been sleeping with our @tuftandneedle mattress for a few weeks now and we’re so happy with it. I’m waking up better and feeling so rested. Tbh the worst part about this mattress is that it is TOO comfortable, and I’ve slept through my alarm more than I’d like to admit. OOPS! #ad #casalaurelcanyon
I’d say it’s about time I got my own big girl #bed.
I’m loving the pure comfort of my @tuftandneedle mattress. The Adaptive Foam helps me sleep cool, while providing support. You can sleep on your Tuft and Needle mattress for 100 nights before you decide to keep it, and it comes with a no-hassle 10-year warranty…
We had success with our son’s @tuftandneedle mattress and now we got to try their new Mint mattress! The Mint has all that you love in the T&N mattress but also features 30% more cooling beads, added edge support and an ultra plush, charcoal knitted cover. I’ll be showing more of the Mint on my stories today, so swing over there to check it out! #wakeupbetter #sponsored
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do the three layers in the Mint™ Mattress compare to the two layers in the T&N Mattress?
- Our T&N Mattress has two layers that work together to provide the sleeper the ideal combination of comfort and support. The three layers in the Mint™ Mattress work together to provide remarkable support that you’ll find comfortable immediately as well as throughout the night. We increased the softness of the top layer for better pressure relief, increased the firmness of the bottom support layer (for edge support), and added a middle transitional layer to keep you from "bottoming" out.
- What is the trial policy and how to returns work?
- Please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return within your 100-Night Trial. From there, we’ll help you to donate it to a local charity or non-profit organization. We’ll find a donation location for you, but you’re welcome to donate to any organization you’d like to support. If we’re unable to find a donation location in your area, we'll coordinate with a 3rd party pickup service free of charge. After your mattress is donated, you will upload a scanned or photographed copy of your donation receipt using a link we provide. We'll process your refund after receiving the donation receipt. It takes 5-10 business days for your refund to return to your payment card or account.