Original Foam Pillow
Original Foam Pillow
Stays cool and conforms to your head and neck for a better night’s sleep
- Shipping & returns
Our Pillow is soft and squishy while remaining supportive and breathable. These features are designed to make it easier for you to fall asleep—and stay asleep. Designed to adapt to you and your body, our foam pillows keep their shape all night while wicking warmth away so you’re always on the “cool side” of the Pillow
- Made of T&N Adaptive® foam, our proprietary, highly-breathable open-cell foam
- Designed for everyone—back, side, and stomach sleepers
- Highly-breathable and naturally temperature-regulating
Materials & Construction
- T&N Adaptive® foam infused with graphite and cooling gel
- Cover made with Micro Polyamide & Polyester
- Thoughtfully designed in our Phoenix studio; Made in the USA with imported materials
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified means this product has been screened for over 10,000 harmful chemicals and VOCs that contribute to indoor air quality
- CertiPUR-US® certification means our foam is free from harmful chemicals and gasses
- Wash pillow cover with cold water and light colors; Pillow cover can be washed and dried at home; No dry cleaning necessary; Do not wash pillow itself; Do not bleach; Hang dry
Ships free directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days. Shipping fees apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 3-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586 and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If this product isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Why Tuft & Needle
Knowing sleep is essential to wellness, we offer everything you need to take care of yourself and wake up awake.
We’re advancing sleep technology with materials like our own cooling, more contouring Adaptive foam—and by constantly iterating.
We offer our trial and free returns as reassurance, but if you’re looking for more—95% of our customers keep their T&N products.
We stand behind our products. That’s why each mattress comes with an easy-to-use 10-year limited warranty.