Learn the truth
We're different in every way.
High-pressure sales tactics
Our team is there to answer your questions and help you figure out if our products will work for you, not to cash in on your needs. We train to educate, not to sell.
Everyone loves a deal, but is it really a steal if the markup is so high that 75% off is still lining the store’s pockets? A real discount creates value for the consumer, not the company.
We’re upfront about our prices and you won’t be slapped with any unexpected costs on your way out the door. We’re dedicated to clear, honest pricing and options for every budget.
Imagine A High-Quality Mattress Made With Complete Transparency.
Say goodnight to over-priced, over-complicated mattresses and discover the truth in pricing.
Average Material Cost (Queen Mattress)
- Approx. Total
- + Wholesale Markup
- + Marketing
- + Retail Markup
- + Commissions
- Typical Retail Price
*Costs based on industry averages for mattresses of comparable quality to the Tuft & Needle mattress.
"It's a great mattress, and I didn’t have to suffer through an intolerable mattress store."
- Matthew B.
"Very happy with the mattress and appreciate not having to go to a store and deal with pushy salespeople!"
- Laura B.
Our key innovation is T&N Adaptive® Foam. It offers a gradient of support, so the more pressure you apply, the more it adapts to support you.
The problem with latex is pressure relief. Because the more you push on it, the more it pushes back. This causes painful pressure points. Latex is an outdated material that mattress companies just never stopped using.
Memory Foam has no bounce. It's like sleeping in quicksand. And once you’re stuck, you start getting hot.
Why is coiled steel considered comfortable? Spring mattresses are mostly empty space, so you get mostly empty support.
Egg Crate Foam
So-called “Egg Crate” layers are a single block of foam cut in half, then disguised as a bonus feature. It’s an easy way for mattress companies to charge you more while selling you less.
Test Your Mattress Without Risk.
The truth is we want you to get a great night’s sleep—whether or not it is on our products. Which is why we sleep better doing business our way.
100-Night Sleep Trial
If you don't like it, we offer a full refund and free removal of your mattress to a charity of your choice.
Our mattress is built to last. We back it up with an honest, 10-year warranty.
We don't want to trick you into buying something you hate. Return our mattress and get your money back, no strings attached.
"Amazingly comfortable bed. Free shipping. No hassle. Great concept."
- Jason J.
"Very comfortable, good price, easy delivery and setup, very fair return policy (although we won’t be returning ours)."
- Kurt B.
So why are other mattress stores "greedy"?
That's a big claim coming from a little startup in Phoenix.
- 1. A selfish and excessive desire for more of something (such as money) than is needed.
We define greed as:
- Seeing the customer simply as a number and getting the sale at all costs
- Opening stores across the street from each other even though employees earn a commission
- Charging the customer more exclusively so we have more money in our pockets
- Putting a price out there only to bait-and-switch with hidden fees
- Marketing the product as "innovative" when it's really just rearranged layers
- Confusing our employees as much as we confuse our customers
- Restocking fees, need we say more?
- Warranty charges, having customers pay for a manufacturing error
- Running different sales in different zipcodes
- Paying for an extended warranty
- Offering a lower price for walking toward the door
- Ill-fitting brown polyester suits