Snuggle up to a reversible quilt that's cozy and versatile.
- Reversible for quick decor refresh
- Soft cotton/linen blend for a cozy feel
- Perfect additional layer for any season
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days.Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
Satisfy your need for cozy comfort while fulfilling your decor goals with our Reversible Quilt. With a heavier fill than our original Quilt, it's perfect for an additional layer of warmth or when you want to replace your comforter in the summer. A cotton/linen blend on the top with polyester batting and 100% cotton backing, it's the ideal machine washable layering piece for your bed. And when you're in the mood for stripes, a solid color, or a lighter hue, just flip the quilt over for an instant change of scenery.
Full / Queen
96"W X 94"L
King / Cal King
96"W X 110"L
Box Size 29"W X 30"L X 9"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight Full / Queen 96"W X 94"L 29"W X 30"L X 9"H 7 Lbs King / Cal King 96"W X 110"L 29"W X 30"L X 9"H 8 Lbs
- Front: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Back: 100% Cotton
- Fill: 100% Polyester
- Thoughtfully designed in Phoenix; crafted in China
- Wash in cold water on gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry on low heat and remove promptly
- Warm iron as needed
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days. Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 2-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects in the quilt. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586 and we'll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our quilt isn't meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our quilts are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
- What is the difference between a quilt and duvet?
- A quilt only has a thin layer of polyester fill and is designed to be used a cover for the mattress. It is often a finishing piece of a bed setup. A duvet contains more loose fill of either polyester or down and can be used on its own or can be used as an insert into a duvet cover.
- What is the difference between a quilt and a comforter?
- A quilt is typically thinner than a comforter and is also made up of squares or pieces. Our Reversible Quilt has a thin layer of polyester fill in it but a comforter usually has a thicker layer and each side of a comforter is one piece of fabric.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.