Our Quilt is everything you would want from the traditional bedspread, without the stuffy look or worn feel of the family heirloom. We used a cotton/linen blend in the top fabric for a cozy, lived-in style that defies the stiff reputation of classic quilts. With a polyester batting and 100% cotton backing, this bed quilt has the breathable weight to help lull you to sleep even during summer’s warmest nights. Made to get even softer and cozier as you use it, our Quilt is low maintenance and machine washable.
Full / Queen
94"L X 96"W
King / Cal King
110"L X 96"W
Box Size 24"L X 22"W X 6"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight Full / Queen 94"L X 96"W 24"L X 22"W X 6"H 7 Lbs King / Cal King 110"L X 96"W 24"L X 22"W X 6"H 8 Lbs
- Front: 52% cotton, 48% linen
- Back: 100% cotton
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Portugal.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorinated bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low and remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Ships free directly to your door in 2 to 7 business days. Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest limited warranty we could come up with. We offer a 2-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects in the Quilt. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or(877) 842-2586 and we'll work with you to find a solution.
- What is the difference between a quilt, a comforter and a duvet?
- Quilts are thinner, lighter weight and typically have a design-focused stitch pattern. They are often filled with batting, as opposed to comforters, which are frequently filled with a loose fill. Comforters are typically a little heavier, warmer, and made with a decorative fabric. A duvet, or duvet insert, is similar in loft and fill to a comforter, but a duvet is typically placed inside a duvet cover and is not decorative itself at all. For more information on the difference between top-of-bed items, check out our blog post The Great Duvate.
- Why did you chose these colors? Will you be offering any others?
- We picked Cloud, Charcoal, and Cayenne because we felt like they would work with the most color schemes and styles while sleekly defying conventional quilt patterns. We don’t currently have plans to offer any other colors, but we are always open to hearing feedback for future products at email@example.com.
- Why do you only sell Full/Queen and King/Cal King? Are you planning on selling Twin/Twin XL in the future?
- Queen and King mattresses are by far our highest-selling sizes at this point, so we are currently offering the Quilt in those sizes. As of now, we are not planning on making a Twin/Twin XL quilt, but as always, we are open to hearing feedback for future products at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timeless comfort, modern style.
Add some contemporary coziness to your T&N bed set.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.
Our Brand Values
Hassle-free limited warranty
Quick, simple financing
Free shipping and returns*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
Award-winning customer service