Organic Toddler Sheet Set
100% organic cotton percale for your little snoozers.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Crisp and fresh to keep little ones cool and rested
- 1 fitted crib sheet + 1 flat crib sheet + 1 pillowcase
Free, convenient shipping in 2 to 5 business days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 1-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
Our 100% organic, breathable, cotton percale toddler sheets will keep your little one snug and cool—and the nursery looking great. Coming in four patterns (plus a solid yellow!) designed in Phoenix by our product team, these sheets are designed to last, and get softer with each wash. The Organic Toddler Sheet Set comes with one fitted crib sheet, one flat crib sheet, and one pillowcase.
20"W X 28"L
45"W X 60"L
27.5"W X 52"L X 7"H
Box Size 8"W X 10"L X 3"H
Pillowcase Flat Sheet Fitted Sheet Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight One Size 20"W X 28"L 45"W X 60"L 27.5"W X 52"L X 7"H 8"W X 10"L X 3"H 1 Lbs
Note: Fits crib mattresses up to 7 inches.
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach as needed.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Use only a warm iron as needed.
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 1-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects in the Organic Toddler Sheet Set. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586 and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our sheets aren’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our sheets are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed to define worldwide requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
- What is the Toddler Sheet Set made of?
- Our Toddler Sheet Set is made of 200 thread count organic cotton percale, .5" wide elastic, and polyester sewing thread.
- What certification does the Toddler Sheet Set hold?
- The Toddler Sheet Set holds the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class I certification (16.HUS.79211, Hohenstein HTTI), the most rigorous of the four classes, requiring all components to be tested and free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals. The more intensive the skin contact of a product and the more sensitive the skin, the stricter the human-ecological requirements that need to be complied with.
The Toddler Sheet set is also Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified. Global Organic Textile Standard is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- How do I return the Toddler Sheet Set?
- If for any reason your sheet set doesn’t work out for you and you're within your 100-Night Trial, you can return it for a full refund.
Email us at email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return that and we’ll provide instructions for the return.
Refunds will be credited back to your card between 5-10 business days after the return has been completed.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.