Linen Sham Set
Crafted with 100% European flax that gets softer with each wash.
- Made with 100% European flax
- Naturally heat regulating and wicks away moisture
- 2 linen pillow shams
Free, convenient shipping in 2–5 days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 2-Year Warranty + Free Returns
Made with 100% European flax—light on resources, quick to grow, recyclable, and biodegradable—so your bed is sustainable as well as comfortable. Linen gets softer over time and brings casual luxury to your bed.
20"W X 28"L
20"W X 37"L
Box Size 12"W X 8"L X 1"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight Standard 20"W X 28"L 12"W X 8"L X 1"H 1 Lbs King 20"W X 37"L 12"W X 8"L X 1"H 1 Lbs
- Wash before first use.
- Use a mild detergent and cool water.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat.
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days. Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 2-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects in the shams. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586 and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our shams aren’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our shams are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
- How long will it take for my original Tuft & Needle mattress to arrive?
- Once you've placed your order, your original Tuft & Needle Mattress will arrive in about 2-5 business days. We ship via FedEx Ground standard shipping and deliver Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Upon shipping, we'll send you an email with your FedEx tracking information so you can stay up to date on your shipment. We recommend keeping an eye on your spam folder as well as your inbox since a lot of business emails are directed there automatically! Deliveries to Hawaii and Alaska can take up to 10 business days to arrive. For areas where same-day delivery is available and the order is placed by 3:45 local time, our courier will arrive between 4-9:30 pm. Tracking information is unavailable for these orders.
- How does the mattress feel to sleep on?
- Our product team designed both the original Tuft & Needle mattress and the Mint mattress to feel soft enough to be comfortable, yet firm enough to be supportive, though the Mint is a bit softer than the original. It provides proper support throughout your body and relieves critical pressure points. The mattress cradles your body while laying down, but just enough so that you don’t sink too far down into your mattress and sleep hot. To learn more about the feel of a T&N mattress, feel free to check out our blog post here.
- How much is shipping for the Frame?
- As with all of our products, standard shipping is free!
Why you’ll love it
Our Linen Shams are made from Flax, which grows quickly and isn’t resource-intensive. The fabric itself is also recyclable and biodegradable.
Naturally Heat Regulating
Linen will keep you cool in summer, warm in winter, and wick moisture away so that you can sleep at the perfect temperature all year round.
It’s all in the details
100% Certified European Flax
Strong but soft the European flax in our linen sham matches the high-quality of Belgian flax at an approachable price.
Designed for a decorative touch, our linen shams close in the back for a smooth look.
Our linen shams are garment washed so they feel perfectly cozy right out of the box.
Style meets sustainability
Naturally durable and cooling.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.
Our Brand Values
Hassle-free limited warranty
Quick, simple financing
Free shipping and returns*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
Award-winning customer service