Contrast Platform Bed
Designed for the bedroom that never goes out of style.
- Where style & sleep meet
- Sleek and sturdy construction means you’ll have this bed for many, many nights.
- This bed is so good looking, it might just double as decor at a price too good to pass up.
Free, convenient shipping in 5 to 10 days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 12-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
The perfect blend of durable metal, solid wood, and veneered wood, our Contrast Platform Bed is crafted with high quality materials and a clean design that complements any space. At a more affordable price than similar metal and wood bed frames, the sleek sophistication and sturdy construction of our modern platform beds will hold strong for years.
Dimensions Headboard Height Metal Components Box Slats Box Legs & Headboard Box Queen 83" X 62 1/2" X 36.25" 24" 84"L X 7"W X 8"H - 75 lbs 62"L X 12"W X 5"H - 43 lbs 81"L X 27"W X 3"H - 53 lbs King 83" X 78 1/2" X 36.25" 24" 84"L X 7"W X 8"H - 75 lbs 78"L X 12"W X 5"H - 52 lbs 97"L X 27"W X 3"H - 59 lbs
Frame: 83"L X 62 1/2"W 36 1/4"H
Metal Components: 84"L X 7"W X 8"H
Slats: 62"L X 12"W X 5"H
Legs & Headboard: 81"L X 27"W X 3"H
Frame: 83"L X 78 1/2"W 36 1/4"H
Metal Components: 84"L X 7"W X 8"H
Slats: 78"L X 12"W X 5"H
Legs & Headboard: 97"L X 27"W X 3"H
Note: There is 8" clearance below the platform frame to allow for under-the-bed storage bins.
- Dust frequently with a damp, non-abrasive cloth and immediately wipe dry.
- If deeper cleaning is necessary, use a damp, non-abrasive cloth and a solution of cool water and mild detergent, immediately wipe dry.
- Never use solvents, abrasives, or harsh chemicals on the finish.
- Never leave water on the frame.
- The frame is not scratch-resistant.
This product is delivered by our partner, CEVA. Within 7 business days of you placing your order, CEVA will contact you to schedule a delivery day for your frame. Most deliveries can be expected within 1-2 weeks after CEVA contacts you.
The Contrast Platform Bed comes with a 12-year limited manufacturing warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship, cracked wood not caused by dry or extreme heat, missing delivery parts or missing hardware, and scratches from shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586, and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our Contrast Platform Bed isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
- What is the weight capacity for the Contrast Platform Bed?
- The Contrast Platform Bed can hold up to 800 lbs, including the mattress.
- Will all mattress brands and types work with the Contrast Platform Bed?
- All T&N mattresses are compatible with the Contrast Platform Bed. Most other mattresses should work with the Contrast Platform Bed as well, but if you find that your mattress does not, reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586 and we can help you find a solution.
- Do I need to purchase a Mattress Foundation (box spring) to go with the Contrast Platform Bed?
- No. The Contrast Platform Bed is a platform bed frame designed with slats that support your mattress so you do not need a box spring. However, most platform beds sit lower to the floor, so if you like your mattress to sit higher, you may want to consider the Mattress Foundation. Keep in mind that the Contrast Platform Bed doesn’t need a box spring, so using a foundation could affect the visibility of the headboard.
Modern beauty that speaks for itself.
A mixed-material frame for a contemporary bedroom.
The mixed material of the Contrast Platform Bed, paired with its bold color combinations, makes this a striking piece of industrial bedroom furniture. Your friends will ooh and ahh over it—and then immediately go buy one for themselves.
Waking up in the middle of the night to retrieve your pillow from the abyss between the headboard and the mattress is annoying. The design of the Contrast Platform Bed frame has its headboard placed right on top of the foundation so there’s no empty space to steal your pillow and disturb your rest.
Especially helpful for smaller living spaces, the 8-inch clearance between the bottom of our platform beds and the floor allows for convenient additional storage. Use it to house photos, books, or the growing collection of toys your dog keeps ‘burying’ under there.
Little details make a big difference.
The solid plywood slats and center beam make the perfect platform so you don’t need a box spring or foundation.
2. Small-Space Friendly
Slim proportions and 8” clearance maximize limited space.
Hardwood and metal materials mean this bed frame will hold up for the long haul.
4. Color Options
Available in two wood color combinations, so you decide which goes better with your decor.
An affordable modern wood bed frame is hard to find.
The Contrast Platform Bed makes it easy.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.
Our Brand Values
Hassle-free limited warranty
Quick, simple financing
Free shipping and returns*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
Award-winning customer service