A naturally breathable pillowcase that is gentle on your hair and skin.
- Made with 100% Mulberry silk
- Naturally breathable and cool
- Designed to protect your hair and skin from friction damage
- Envelope flap closure
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days.Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
Wake up refreshed when you sleep on a luxuriously cool and breathable pillowcase crafted from high-quality Mulberry silk. Our Silk Pillowcase provides a smooth surface to protect your hair and skin from friction damage because less friction helps prevent hair breakage and frizz while also being gentle on your skin. It's a decadently comfortable investment in your health and wellbeing.
20"W X 28"L
20"W X 37"L
Box Size 9"W X 12"L
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight Standard 20"W X 28"L 9"W X 12"L 1 Lbs King 20"W X 37"L 9"W X 12"L 1 Lbs
- Made with high-quality 100% Mulberry silk
- Envelope flap closure
- Includes: 1 pillowcase
- Thoughtfully designed in Phoenix; crafted in China
- Machine wash gentle cycle in a mesh bag, or hand wash separately in cold water
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Lay flat to dry
- Iron with low heat if needed
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days. Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
We have made a product that we believe in so much that we offer the easiest warranty we could come up with. We offer a 2-year limited warranty that covers manufacturing and workmanship defects in the pillowcase. If you do notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586 and we'll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our pillowcase isn't meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our silk pillowcases are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
- What does the term 'momme' mean in regards to the Silk Pillowcase?
- Momme is how silk quality is graded, similar to how other fabrics are standardized on TC (threadcount) or GSM (grams per square meter).
A 17-22 momme is standard, while 19+ is considered high quality. Momme is a measure of weight that looks for the number of pounds in a piece of silk that is 45 inches by 100 yards.
- Why do people use silk pillowcases?
- Using the Silk Pillowcase can help protect hair from friction damage and help skin absorb less moisture and dirt.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.