Organic Muslin Toddler Blanket
Oversized to grow with your little one—from tummy time to fort building and everything in between.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Low maintenance, machine washable, and dryer friendly
- Oversized to grow with your little one
Free, convenient shipping in 2 to 5 business days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 1-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
From playtime to nap time, this muslin blanket has double layers of washable, 100% organic cotton for breathable warmth and perfectly soft durability. It’s small enough to take with you on the go, but generously sized so that littles can get cozy and get some rest whenever they need to.
40"W X 60"L
Box Size 8"W X 10"L X 4"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight One Size 40"W X 60"L 8"W X 10"L X 4"H 2 Lbs
Note: This blanket is purposefully oversized to grow with your little one.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
The Organic Muslin Toddler Blanket ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2-5 business days.
We believe in our products and back them up with an easy, hassle-free warranty.
Our 1-year limited warranty covers any workmanship and manufacturing defects in the product.
If you need help with any warranty claims, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or 877-842-2586. We’ll work with you to figure out the problem, and make it right.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If the Organic Muslin Toddler Blanket isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our sheets are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed to define worldwide requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
- What is the warranty on the Muslin Toddler Blanket?
- Our 1-year limited warranty covers any manufacturing defect that causes fabric ripping, fraying, pilling, unraveling, loss of elasticity, or other product failures under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
If you believe you’re experiencing a defect in your blanket that would be covered under its warranty, please email us at email@example.com with photos of the issue and the product tag. We can then determine how best to help.
- What is the Muslin Toddler Blanket made of?
- Our Muslin Toddler Blanket is made of a double layer of organic wrinkle muslin which is made of 100% organic cotton. We also use polyester sewing thread to sew the layers together.
- What certifications does the Muslin Toddler Blanket hold?
- The Muslin Toddler Blanket holds the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class I certification (16.HUS.79211, Hohenstein HTTI), the most rigorous of the four classes, requiring all components to be tested and free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals. The more intensive the skin contact of a product and the more sensitive the skin, the stricter the human-ecological requirements that need to be complied with. The Toddler Blanket is also Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified. Global Organic Textile Standard is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibers, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.