Solid wood and superior storage space combine to create what we consider the perfect nightstand.
- The Nightstand you’ve dreamt of
- High-quality hardwood that’s built to last longer than a good night’s sleep.
- The perfect amount of storage for anything you need at an arm’s reach.
Free, convenient shipping in 5 to 10 days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 12-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
Our solid wood Nook Nightstand is the bedside MVP you’ve been looking for. Need something functional and beautiful? The Nook has you covered. Built-in storage space that’s roomy enough for knick-knacks or late-night snacks, high-quality wood materials that are made to last generations, and pieces that are easy to assemble and clean make this the most useable, durable piece your bedroom’s ever seen.
18"W X 17"L X 21"H
Box Size 22"W X 22"L X 14"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight One Size 18"W X 17"L X 21"H 22"W X 22"L X 14"H 38 Lbs
- Dust frequently with a damp cloth, then wipe dry immediately.
- Never use solvents, harsh chemicals, or abrasives on any finishes.
- Clean as necessary with a clean cloth and a solution of cool water and mild detergent.
Ships free directly to your doorstep in 3 to 10 business days. Shipping fees may apply to Hawaii and Alaska.
The Nook Nightstand comes with a 12-year limited manufacturing warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship, cracked wood not caused by dry or extreme heat, missing delivery parts or missing hardware, and scratches from shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586 and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial and a hassle-free return process. If the Nook Nightstand isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586.
- How long will it take for my original Tuft & Needle mattress to arrive?
- Once you've placed your order, your original Tuft & Needle Mattress will arrive in about 2-5 business days. We ship via FedEx Ground standard shipping and deliver Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Upon shipping, we'll send you an email with your FedEx tracking information so you can stay up to date on your shipment. We recommend keeping an eye on your spam folder as well as your inbox since a lot of business emails are directed there automatically! Deliveries to Hawaii and Alaska can take up to 10 business days to arrive. For areas where same-day delivery is available and the order is placed by 3:45 local time, our courier will arrive between 4-9:30 pm. Tracking information is unavailable for these orders.
- How does the mattress feel to sleep on?
- Our product team designed both the original Tuft & Needle mattress and the Mint mattress to feel soft enough to be comfortable, yet firm enough to be supportive, though the Mint is a bit softer than the original. It provides proper support throughout your body and relieves critical pressure points. The mattress cradles your body while laying down, but just enough so that you don’t sink too far down into your mattress and sleep hot. To learn more about the feel of a T&N mattress, feel free to check out our blog post here.
- How much is shipping for the Frame?
- As with all of our products, standard shipping is free!
Minimalist style paired with maximum quality.
We’re redefining the idea that high-quality, solid wood pieces have to come at a high cost.
While the Nook’s solid wood exterior looks sleek and minimalist, its interior proves that’s the only thing minimalist about it. With enough storage space for everything you’d need at an arm’s reach, the Nook is the nightstand that makes doing it all look easy.
High quality, without the markup
We designed the Nook to last through ever-changing styles and aesthetics. High-quality hardwood at a price that’s unheard of in solid wood pieces means you’ll be able to enjoy the Nook for years to come.
Assemble it in minutes
Choosing whether to go with the solid oak or the solid walnut is easily the most difficult part of setting up the Nook. Simple assembly means you could probably get it set up in your sleep, but we definitely don’t recommend that.
It’s all in the details.
Simple, clean design, that can’t help but earn compliments.
The perfect-sized drawer, seamlessly integrated into the frame.
The perfect height
Keep everything right where you can reach it.
Not too big, not too small—built perfectly to fit in any size bedroom.
The piece that makes every night, a good night.
And makes the perfect partner to any bed frame.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.
Our Brand Values
Hassle-free limited warranty
Quick, simple financing
Free shipping and returns*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
Award-winning customer service