Crib Sheet Set
Made with organic, breathable cotton percale for your littlest snoozers
- Made with GOTS certified organic cotton
- Durable, breathable, and machine-washable
- Set of 2 complementarily-patterned fitted crib sheets
Free, convenient shipping in 2 to 5 business days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 1-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
Our organic, breathable, cotton percale crib sheets will keep your little one snug and cool—and the nursery looking great. Coming in four patterns (plus a solid yellow!) designed in Phoenix by our product team, these sheets will last, and get softer with each wash. The Organic Crib Sheet Set contains a set of two fitted crib sheets in your chosen combination of patterns.
27.5"W X 52"L X 7"H
Box Size 8"W X 10"L X 3"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight One Size 27.5"W X 52"L X 7"H 8"W X 10"L X 3"H 1 Lbs
Note: Fits crib mattresses up to 7 inches high.
- Machine wash warm on a gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach as needed.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Use only a warm iron as needed.
Ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2 to 5 business days.
We believe in our products and back them up with an easy, hassle-free warranty.
Our 1-year limited warranty covers any workmanship and manufacturing defects in the product.
If you need help with any warranty claims, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or 877-842-2586. We’ll work with you to figure out the problem, and make it right.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If our sheets aren’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our sheets are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed to define worldwide requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
- What is the Crib Sheet Set made of?
- The Crib Sheet Set is made with a combination of 200 thread count Organic Cotton Percale, .5” wide elastic, and polyester sewing thread.
- How do I return my Crib Sheet Set?
- If for any reason your sheet set doesn’t work out for you and you're within your 100-Night Trial, you can return it for a full refund.
Email us at email@example.com to let us know you’d like to return that and we’ll provide instructions for the return.
Refunds will be credited back to your card between 5-10 business days after the return has been completed.
- What is your Crib Sheet Set warranty?
- Our 1-year limited warranty covers any manufacturing defect that causes fabric ripping, fraying, pilling, unraveling, loss of elasticity, or other product failures under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
If you believe you’re experiencing a defect in your sheet set that would be covered under its warranty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of the issue and the product tag. We can then determine how best to help.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.