Crib Mattress Protector
Waterproof protection from accidents, and comfort for little snoozers.
- Made with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Waterproof and fitted-sheet style for easy removal
- Low-maintenance care—machine washable and dryer-friendly
Free, convenient shipping in 2 to 5 business days.*Additional fees may apply in AK and HI.
100-Night Trial + 1-Year Limited Warranty + Free Returns
Spend less time worrying about keeping your baby’s crib clean and dry with this machine-washable, dryer-friendly crib mattress cover. The waterproof layer is topped with 100% quilted organic cotton to provide extra comfort for little snoozers.
27.5"W X 52"L X 9"H
Box Size 11"W X 13"L X 5"H
Dimensions Shipping Box Size Shipping Weight One Size 27.5"W X 52"L X 9"H 11"W X 13"L X 5"H 2 Lbs
Note: Fits crib mattresses up to 7 inches high.
- Machine wash warm, on a gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
The Crib Mattress Protector ships free in a conveniently-sized box directly to your doorstep in 2-5 business days.
We believe in our products and back them up with an easy, hassle-free warranty.
Our 1-year limited warranty covers any workmanship and manufacturing defects in the product. If you need help with any warranty claims, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-842-2586. We’ll work with you to figure out the problem, and make it right.
All of our products come with a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and a hassle-free return process. If the T&N Crib Mattress Protector isn’t meeting your expectations, simply reach out to us at email@example.com or (877) 842-2586.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
The most rigorous of the certifications offered by the OEKO-TEX® Association, the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® means that our sheets are tested free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals, including formaldehyde.
GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed to define worldwide requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
- What is the Crib Mattress Protector made of?
- The Crib Mattress Protector is made with a combination of 100% quilted 200 TC organic cotton for the top with organic cotton fill, polyester with TPU backing for the bottom layer, and a polyester sewing thread.
- How do I wash my Crib Mattress Protector?
- To wash your Crib Mattress Protector, follow these steps:
1. Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
2. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
3. Tumble dry low, do not iron
- What certifications does the Crib Mattress Protector hold?
The Crib Mattress Protector holds the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class I certification (16.HUS.79211, Hohenstein HTTI), the most rigorous of the four classes, requiring all components to be tested and free from harmful levels of more than 300 concerning chemicals. The more intensive the skin contact of a product and the more sensitive the skin, the stricter the human-ecological requirements that need to be complied with.
You can learn more about the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® here.
Our promise to you.
We disrupted a $15 billion industry armed with two things: an amazing product and an incredible customer experience. Today, we continue to make thoughtfully-designed products to make sleep a priority for our customers so they Wake Up Better™.
We believe your experience is of the utmost importance, which is why you can always rely on the Tuft & Needle Promise.