Update | November 23, 2020
We are now allowing customers to shop in-store at a limited capacity of 10 shoppers at a time. We have also updated how we're keeping our customers and team members safe—details below.
- Each T&N store has a maximum capacity that allows for appropriate social distancing. For most stores, this is a capacity of 10 people, including team members. However, for some stores that are smaller in size such as Gilbert, AZ and Arrowhead Mall (AZ), team members are limiting capacity to 1 to 2 groups in the store at a time in order to maintain social distancing between parties.
- At the start of every shift, T&N team members are screened and have their temperatures checked.
- Masks are and will continue to be required before entering the store and at all times while inside the store.
- All stores and products are sanitized each hour and all product displays are removed and laundered at the end of each day.
- Disposable pillow cases and sheets are provided for each customer to test the mattresses and pillows.
- Hand sanitizer is provided to team members and customers on the sales floor.
- At this time, we are not accepting product returns in-store.
Update | August 27th, 2020
As of next week, we'll be testing limited occupancy in some of our stores instead of a private, appointment-based experience. Make sure to check your local store's hours and availability before visiting!
Share this story