Your school is now participatingView the mattress
If you're looking for a mattress, this fundraiser won't cost you a dime.
Your sleep means real money for your school
We wanted to find a way to impact our community and partner with local schools without presenting the standard fundraiser challenges. We give our participating schools 25% of the profit from every mattress sold using their personalized purchasing link. The cost is the same for you—but the school gets the money.
- No third-parties.
- No extra costs for you.
- No stress for your administrators.
How your purchase impacts your school
Because mattresses are larger-priced objects, your purchase has more of an effect on your school and, in turn, your kids.
*Based on non-sale price of T&N Original Mattress
Who Is Tuft & Needle And Why Do We Want To Help Schools?
After a miserable shopping experience, our founders commiserated on the problems with the mattress industry and set out to change it. They knew there was a problem for them to solve so they created Tuft & Needle to radically change the way people shop for mattresses.
You’re here today because we wanted to find a way to contribute to the communities around our retail stores. We want to impact schools in a positive and out-of-the-box way.
Discover Why Your school Chose To Partner With Us
130,000+ reviews combined from listed sources. Updated October, 2017.
We Charge What We Need, Not What We Can ™
We work hard every day to keep our prices low. We cut out middlemen, commision-based sales and outrageous retail markups to bring you an honest, fairly-priced mattress.
Tuft & Needle
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Twin XL
- Cal King
- Twin XL
- Cal King
Exceptional quality at industry-disruptive prices.
Prices are sample, non-sale examples based on a review of the Casper, Tempur-Pedic, and Macy's websites as of 3/6/2019.
Why not share with family and friends? The price is the same whether or not you choose to give to your school.
Test Your Mattress Without Risk. Guaranteed.
You need time to sleep on it, which is why you get 100 nights to test it out.
Sleep on it Risk Free for 100 Nights
If you don’t like it, we offer a full refund and free removal of your mattress to a charity of your choice.
10-Year Limited Warranty
Our mattress is built to last. We back it up with an honest, 10-year limited warranty.
Delivered in a Small Box
Delivered straight to your door in a 19x19x44 box. It unpacks easily in just minutes.
We Left Memory Foam Behind
We worked with renowned foam scientists to engineer our exclusive T&N Adaptive® Foam. Made of high-quality, high-density polyurethane, it has all the benefits of memory foam and latex without any of the drawbacks.
Where other brands must combine several materials and layers of foam to achieve comfort and support, our T&N Adaptive® Foam allows us to deliver both in one single material.
T&N Adaptive® Foam is:
- Pressure Relieving
- 100% Unique To Tuft & Needle
Maximum Comfort No Matter How You Sleep
Our mattress is perfect for side, stomach and back sleepers and is versatile enough to work with a variety of foundations.
We Did The Research — You Benefit
We have iterated on our mattress countless times over the years based on our customers’ reviews. This real feedback has helped us perfect our mattress so you have the most universally comfortable mattress we’ve ever made.
Support That Has Your Back
We believe in offering the absolute best experience for all of our customers. When you purchase a mattress with Tuft & Needle Gives Back, you have the full force of our award-winning customer experience team standing by. We don’t anticipate there being any issues, but rest assured that if there are, we’ll absolutely take care of you.
T&N Adaptive™ Foam
We’ve engineered a new foam based purely on customer feedback. It captures the best benefits of memory foam and latex while leaving their negative attributes behind.
Supportive Base Layer
Our custom T&N Adaptive® Foam is paired with a high quality support layer that forms the perfect foundation for our mattress.
Our foam is ideal for sleepers of any size or weight – and this is what makes it unique. The more pressure you put on it, the more it reacts to support you.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to sign up?
- Nothing! We don’t charge you anything to sign up, participate in the program or receive any assets.
- What's the catch? Why would a mattress company want to help schools?
- We wanted to find a way to contribute to the communities around our retail store so we thought about how we wanted to try to impact schools in a positive and out-of-the-box way. We realized that we had an opportunity to help schools grow and use the funds they raised with us wherever will most impact the kids.
- How do I get the link out to my community?
- When your school is approved for the program, you will receive a purchasing link that’s unique to your school. You can then share this link by emailing your parents, sharing on your PTO’s social media, and any other creative ways you can think of! We will provide your school with a banner and cards that advertise that purchasing link. Many schools send home these cards with each student to get the word out. You don’t have to restrict the link to just parents, either! Please pass the link out to grandparents, other family members and friends of students and the school.
- Do I have to be an administrator or member of the parent board to sign up?
- Nope! Anyone can recommend a school for the Gives Back Program. We’ll send the information to the school once you give us the school information.
- When will I get my check?
- Checks are processed quarterly. We calculate your sales minus any returns and then checks are mailed directly to the school.
- How long is the purchasing link active?
- The purchasing link is active for as long as your school wants to use them. Although we don’t currently anticipate changing this, we do reserve the right to begin limiting this if we so decide. Tuft & Needle reserves the right to revise or eliminate the program, its terms, and/or its participants at any time.
- How much do we sell the raffle tickets for?
- That is completely up to you! The goal of the Gives Back Program is to help you make the most money to give back to the kids. You know your community best, so we leave it up to you to decide how much the raffle tickets cost.
- How many mattresses will you give our school?
- Each school in the Gives Back Program receives one (1) mattress per school year to use in a school raffle or silent auction.
- What is the turnaround time from sign-up to using the purchasing link?
- Once you apply for the program, we will have your purchasing link ready within 2-3 business days. You can share this link with your community as soon as you receive it from us. Assets and marketing materials (postcards, banner, etc.) have a six-week turnaround time.
- Can a sports organization participate?
- Yes, as long as the sports organization is associated with and its participants are all students of the same high school or middle school.
- Can our kids’ church group participate?
- At this time, the Gives Back Program is open to public, private or charter schools.
- What cities/states have the Gives Back Program?
- The Gives Back Program is currently active for all schools across the nation.